School Receptionist | St Nicholas Montessori School
St. Nicholas Montessori School Dún Laoghaire invites applications for the role of School Receptionist.
Description of Position:
The School Receptionist is the first point of contact in receiving visitors, staff, parents and pupils to the school. He/She performs a variety of clerical tasks requiring knowledge of school procedures and policies, supports the Principal with routine administrative and clerical duties and acts as liaison between Principal with parents and the school community.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have relevant experience.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be welcoming, receiving, signing in and dealing with and directing staff, pupils, parents, school visitors and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Have experience in secretarial and clerical procedures as well as computer skills.
- Be proficient in a variety of current technologies and office software (word, excel, database) and have accurate word processing and keyboard skills.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision, including developing and implementing effective office procedures.
- The ability to keep numerical records and compile reports.
- Relate to pupils with respect, compassion, tact and understanding.
- Maintain effective working relationships with teachers, parents and other staff members.
Please forward Curriculum Vitae and 2 references to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be subject to Garda vetting.
Closing Date: Monday 10 August 2020.