Montessori Position | The Kiln Creche
Thank you for reading our advertisement. We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our team in the heart of Portmarnock. Our small, homely, purpose built creche is located right across from the train station which makes the commute stress free. There is also free parking for staff. We cater for up to 30 children aged 1 -5 and have 4 Charming rooms. We require a warm, motivated person to join us The right candidate will run their own small class with the support of our team, it’s an excellent opportunity to work alongside hardworking dedicated professionals. This role is full time with a flexible roster.
· Observe and monitor children’s play activities with a sincere and genuine love to work with children
· Organise and participate in recreational activities
· A Knowledge of Siolta Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education & Aistear the Early
Childhood Curriculum Framework.
· Assist in preparing food for children, serve meals & refreshments to children & regulate rest
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience is an advantage.
· Fluency of the English language
· Be able to multi-task efficiently
· Be able to work as part of a team with good team spirit
· Minimum Fetac level 5
· Garda Vetted
· First Aid (an advantage)
Job Type / Category
This job is full time with a flexible roster working 40 hours a week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Minimum level 5 in childcare but higher levels an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
If you are qualified for this position, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org