Montessori Teacher | Sharavogue
Job Opening: Montessori School Teacher
School: Sharavogue Creche, Montessori & Junior School
Address: Upper Glenageary Road, Glenageary, Dublin (A96 KF80)
Start Date: December 2020
Term: 3 months – Full Time
Sharavogue have an opening for a Montessori school teacher for an initial 3 month period. This is
a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain valuable practical experience in one Ireland’s
most prestigious junior schools which was established in 1983. Full training & support will be
provided to the successful candidate. This is a full time position with flexible working hours
Monday – Friday.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working as part of a team with a classroom of 19 children between 4-5 years of age.
• Develop lesson plans based on the needs of the children.
• Observing, guiding, supervising and assessing children while learning in a classroom
• Establishing positive relationships with them children, your colleagues & parents.
• Teaching the children subjects including arts & crafts, science, physical education & baking.
• Provide nurturing an stimulating environment to facilitate children’s growth
• Maintain clean and safe classroom environment for children
• A passion for early childhood education
• Level 7 / 8
• Cover letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• 2 references
• Garda vetting
• Fluency in English
• Must have a current first aid / manual handling
Register You Interest
Please contact Lisa de Lacy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest before the closing
date of 27th November 2020.