Early Childhood Educator | Greystones: Montessori Environment
Recruiting Preschool Montessori Teacher, Level 7/8 with minimum 3 years experience, Greystones, Co.Wicklow.
Approx. Hours: 08:00 to 14:45. Start date: mid/end August 2021.
Our Learning Environment:
The Nest School offers for part-time Early Childhood Care and Education for ECCE aged children. We are located in a beautiful new purpose-built premises within the Waverly development. It is a first class, much-loved preschool which is heavily invested in – with an abundance of brand new top quality materials, toys and curriculum aids both indoors and outdoors. We value progressive thinking and aim to apply best practice from various preschool methodologies. We are enthusiastic and determined to continuously further develop and evolve our curriculum!
Our Montessori environment is fully equipped with the entire IMEB preschool Montessori materials (with a special commitment to Practical Life and Culture Subjects). We also include a range of toys and rotating role play options in the classroom in addition to our well-developed outdoor play environment.
We are looking for a special preschool Montessori teacher to join our preschool. They must:
- Hold a qualification in Montessori teaching (minimum of Level 7/8).
- Have a great hate for Montessori with a minimum of three years experience within a quality Montessori setting.
- Really enjoy young children – with fun and happiness at the centre.
- In addition to Montessori, have a strong appreciation for and commitment to playful learning.
- Have good knowledge and a commitment to best practice in all aspects of Early Childhood Care and Education (Aistear and Siolta, DES and TUSLA).
If you are interested in learning more please send your CV to Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org. See: www.thenetschool.ie