Montessori Teacher & Daycare Position | The Georgian Montessori School
Montessori Teacher & Daycare Position
The Georgian Montessori Primary School is offering excellent childcare inclusive of Montessori education for children up to 12 years. Thanks to our team of professional and caring staff working parents can feel assured that their children’s physical, psychological and educational needs are met and that the children are happy. We aim to make afterschool care as enjoyable as possible and allow plenty of free play time to create a home from home environment.
Position: Montessori Teacher and Daycare
Full-time; in a fully equipped Montessori primary school and daycare
Montessori and Daycare Teacher
This position would be best suited to someone who is passionate about Montessori education and enthusiastic about creating a child-centered inviting environment.
About the role:
- Observe, guide, supervise, and asses children while they learn in the classroom environment and day-care settings
- Provide support and encouragement during homework time.
- Develop independent learning exercises, and materials that cater to the needs of the individual child
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued
- Establish and build a positive relationship with children, their families and your Co-workers
- Participate in school activities
- Hold a Level 7 or 8 qualification in Montessori Education (minimum of Level 5)
- Be passionate about Montessori education
- Good understanding of the national frameworks of Aistear and Síolta
- Certificates in First Aid and Manual Handling (or working towards them)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs and abilities
- Be patient, with excellent observational and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Have the ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure and treat everyone with respect
- Ability to adhere to school policies and school ethos
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Garda clearance
We work together as a fully supportive team to create a full Montessori environment and programme of activities for the children we cater for.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Contact: Please forward your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org