Childcare Worker/Early Years Educator
Suitable candidates must have:
· Minimum QQI Level 5 in Early Childhood Care and Education or above.
· Good knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum.
· Have a genuine interest in nurturing the development of children.
· Have a good command of written and spoken English. Possess good communication skills.
· Applicants must provide us with references and be prepared to complete Garda vetting and hold relevant police vetting from other countries if applicable.
· Experience in childcare is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What we offer Our Staff:
· A competitive salary
· Uniform Supplied
· Christmas Bonus.
· Additional holiday.
·Discount on staff childcare if required.
· Mandatory training fully paid for.
· Continuous personal development to help you reach your full potential.
· On-site parking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As an Early Years Educator, you will help oversee the smooth running of the care rooms, maintain and organise a child-friendly environment.
· Ensure high standards of care for all children.
· Be flexible in your approach to the working environment and the requirements of the service.
· Be willing to work as a team member offering support to fellow team members.
· Maintain accurate children’s records.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with parents and provide them with feedback on their child’s day.
· Help to develop and implement crèche policies and routines.
· Assist in organising activity-based programmes for the development of the children.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €24,000.00-€29,000.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All staff and families sign a daily declaration. We operate a one way system for drop off and collections. Parents and Guardians don’t enter pods. Enhanced covid cleaning and disinfecting schedules in place.
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 (preferred)
- Ireland (preferred)