Ballinter Montessori School is now seeking Montessori teachers.
At Ballinteer Montessori school the child’s days are filled with a rich and varied curriculum. The Montessori curriculum which is a form of playful learning addresses all areas of the child’s development incorporating the 4 Main Themes of AISTEAR
The following positions are now available:
Team Leader Full Time : Minimum Requirement BA Montessori Ed. Level 7/8
. We require a candidate with strong leadership and organizational skills to lead a team of 2 assistants
Montessori Assistants Part Time: Minimum Requirement: FETAC Level 6 in Montessori. Experience an asset but not essential, training will be given by our dedicated team of Montessori teachers.
- Planning and developing activities
- Observing, recording and monitoring the Children’s development
- Weekly and Monthly lesson plans
- Adhering to company policies & procedures
- Maintaining a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for the children.
- Working in collaboration with other staff for the well- being of all children
- Implementing the Montessori Method of Education
We are seeking candidates with a love and knowledge of the Montessori Method of education. These positions offer the ideal candidates the opportunity to work with a team of experienced Montessori teachers, and gain invaluable skills on a practical level using The Montessori Method of Education.
Contact Teresa Duggan 086-8099203