Eden Montessori School is now seeking a Montessori Director/Directress.
Full Job Description
Eden Montessori School is looking to grow our team! Eden Montessori School provides Full and Part time care for children from 2.8 years of age and afterschool care . We are a high quality, fully equipped Montessori School based in Terenure. We are dedicated to assist children’s development in both the indoor and large outdoor environment through Montessori’s practice and principles.
Job title: Montessori Directress/Director
Full time(8 hour shift)
Excellent working conditions
Eden Montessori School is currently recruiting a full time Directress/Director join our team. This role is perfect for an experienced teacher who wishes to support and guide children through their early years whilst being a valuable member of our team.
- Start date: July 4th (earlier or later start time can be discussed)
Duties and responsibilities of role: Ensuring the individual needs of children are met
- An in-depth understanding of the developmental needs of children
- An up to date working knowledge of the latest developments in the early years sector
- A passionate commitment to the provision of the highest standards of Montessori education and care.
- Assess and plan for children’s learning based on their interests and needs
- Ability to work and connect with all age groups
- Excellent communication skills in order to document learning and maintain all relevant records.
- Awareness of early years regulations, relevant legislation and policies
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times
- Excellent proven leadership, interpersonal skills, communication and organisation skills
- Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, parents and team members
Information on the role: 8:00-5:00/9:00-6:00 rotation Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.*
- Own morning Montessori class and small afterschool group in the afternoon
- Excellent working conditions
- 3 years experience essential
- Fluent written and spoken English necessary
- Excellent salary
- Full School closure at Christmas and Easter
- Confident using Montessori’s practices and principals
- Minimum qualification at Level 7 in Montessori Education
- Excellent Communication skill with fluency in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Síolta, Aistear and the Early Years (Pre-school services) Regulations is essential
- Ability to form strong, warm and friendly relationships with children, parents and fellow team members .
- To work as part of a team but also on own initiative.
Please send your Cover Letter and C.V to GillianJob Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €14.00-€18.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- lakelands terenure, Terenure, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- Teaching: 3 years (required)
- Montessori: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
- Teaching licence (preferred)
- Ireland (required)