Montessori at home: Montessori Job opportunity in Dublin 4
This role would be to implement Montesorri learning and activities for the month of August for 2 children, age 2 (boy) and age 4 (girl), plus their play dates from time to time in their home, preferably from 9-3pm.
From September, both Children will be in Montesorri nearby and we would like to supplement with Montesorri activities from 3-6pm and/or weekends (we can be flexible)
Both children have had speech delays from the pandemic and have had and will continue to work with Speech therapists.
The role will require;
• Having in-depth understanding of the developmental needs of children
-help the family plan creative, educational and physical activities for the children and their play dates too.
• Always demonstrate the ability to work and connect with all age groups
• An up to date working knowledge of the latest developments in the early years education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to help to provide feedback and receive feedback from Speech therapists and others if needed etc.
• Contribute to parents effort of improving socialisation and communication of both children
-be pet friendly
• Salary: dependent on qualifications
-potential for future travel with the family from time to time (Europe and North America) by prior mutual agreement and fully respecting other commitments that the candidate may have.
If interested send an email to Hilary with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org