About St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers' Association
St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers’ Association (SNMTA) operates within the organisational framework of St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland Limited
St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers’ Association endeavours to be a professional organization supporting teachers, families and society through policy making, events, support and mentoring, overall St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers Association aspires to be a voice in the development of the Montessori philosophy and method of education within society
SNMTA aims to foster and promote the Montessori philosophy and method of education.
The aims of St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers’ Association will be achieved through:
- Continuous professional development in partnership with Nicholas Montessori College of Ireland.
- Workshops, lectures on professional topics
- Networks and mentoring support for Montessori teachers
- Publication of literature promoting and highlighting Montessori education
- Supports for Montessori Schools
- Liaison with allied associations and other bodies with an interest in early childhood education and care