We are currently recruiting for a Montessori Teacher in our Senior-Montessori Room working with children aged 3-6 years. The successful candidate must be qualified and have some experience but training will be given. We seek a person who is prepared to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of children. The person must be outgoing creative and have a genuinely caring nature as well as excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. Successful candidates will be called for interview and must be willing to undergo reference checks and garda vetting.
The start date is from 1st July 2021 . The position is permanent and full time – 40 Hours per Week – Monday to Friday. You would be working in a team with 4 other teachers – each teacher has their own group of up to 8 children.
Salary : Depending on experience
We are a full time facility caring for children aged 6 mts – 6 yrs and are located in the Dublin 4 – Ballsbridge area – close to both a Dart station and bus stop
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum Experience Required training will be given.
- Minimum Qualification : Montessori Qualification
- Ability Skills : Communications , Creativity , Personal/Social Care
- Competency Skills : Decision Making , Initiative , Teamwork .
- Knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum Framework
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Good communication skills-Fluency in both spoken & written English
Please contact Natasha O Brien – Manager
Send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org candidates will be called for interview in coming weeks. Alternatively CV’S and covering letters can be send to the following address –
Lansdowne Lodge Pre-School Montessori
6 Lansdowne Terrace,
Dublin 4.Read More
Montessori Teacher & Daycare Position
The Georgian Montessori Primary School is offering excellent childcare inclusive of Montessori education for children up to 12 years. Thanks to our team of professional and caring staff working parents can feel assured that their children’s physical, psychological and educational needs are met and that the children are happy. We aim to make afterschool care as enjoyable as possible and allow plenty of free play time to create a home from home environment.
Position: Montessori Teacher and Daycare
Full-time; in a fully equipped Montessori primary school and daycare
Montessori and Daycare Teacher
This position would be best suited to someone who is passionate about Montessori education and enthusiastic about creating a child-centered inviting environment.
About the role:
- Observe, guide, supervise, and asses children while they learn in the classroom environment and day-care settings
- Provide support and encouragement during homework time.
- Develop independent learning exercises, and materials that cater to the needs of the individual child
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued
- Establish and build a positive relationship with children, their families and your Co-workers
- Participate in school activities
- Hold a Level 7 or 8 qualification in Montessori Education (minimum of Level 5)
- Be passionate about Montessori education
- Good understanding of the national frameworks of Aistear and Síolta
- Certificates in First Aid and Manual Handling (or working towards them)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs and abilities
- Be patient, with excellent observational and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Have the ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure and treat everyone with respect
- Ability to adhere to school policies and school ethos
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Garda clearance
We work together as a fully supportive team to create a full Montessori environment and programme of activities for the children we cater for.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Contact: Please forward your CV with cover letter to email@example.comRead More
Microsoft Word – Pembroke Full Time Position -2021.docx
Pembroke Montessori & Afterschool is expanding, and we are recruiting a Montessori teacher in this exciting time of growth within the company! Pembroke is a well-established Montessori and Afterschool situated in Dublin 4 and we are looking forward to opening two new Montessori classrooms in September 2021.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Montessori teacher who endeavors to support and guide children through their early years. The role will involve running a full-day Montessori classroom of 14 children with one other teacher. Our routine involves the Montessori work cycle in the mornings and extracurricular activities in the afternoons. We are looking for someone with excellent planning, communication, organisation skills, creativity and passion to join our exceptional team of Early Years educators.
• Running a Montessori classroom of 14 children, working in close co-operation with other team members.
• Day to day responsibility of children attending Pembroke Montessori, ensuring their safety, security, well-being, physical and developmental care.
- To liaise with parents, informally each day and formally at parent-teacher meetings.
- Promoting inclusive practices in the classroom.
- Planning, reviewing and implementing an age-appropriate educational curriculum for all children.
- To maintain appropriate records, observations, reports and any other required documents in compliance with regulation.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016, and all other relevant legislation and Regulations.
Suitable candidates should have:
- QQI Level 7/8 in Montessori Education.
- Minimum one year experience in a Montessori classroom.
- Good knowledge of Aistear.
- Excellent communication skills for working with both colleagues and parents.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Record of leading a Montessori classroom and the ability to demonstrate the planning, progress and outcomes your teaching and guidance resulted in.
- Initiative and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with special needs
- Full, clean driving license
- First Aid Responder (FAR) training
- Children’s First Child Protection training
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety training
- HACCP Job Details Hours: Full Time 8.30am-5pm or 6pm (alternating roster)
Salary: Competitive rates of pay, dependent on level of experience. €26,500-€31,000 Enhanced Employee Benefits:
Five weeks paid holidays each year.
Bike to work scheme.
TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme.
Continuous Professional development training.
Team building activities and social events.Read More
|Leinster Park Montessori is part of Harold’s Cross Community for 20+ years and we are looking for an enthusiastic, forthright and experienced teacher to join our team. |
Details of the Role:
LPM provides 2 ECCE sessions per day, we are open 38 weeks of the year and close for the summer holidays. The ECCE sessions are from 8:30 to 11:30 and 12pm to 3pm Monday to Friday.Working hours are 8am to 3:30pm.This contract is term time only. The salary is divided equally over 10 months.We are an established pre-school with a broad knowledge in the Early Years development of children and Montessori training , which influences our Ethos.
Responsibilities & Duties: To have in-depth knowledge of the development of children within the formative early years. To enhance and inspire the child’s educational journey. To understand the importance of observations and assessments within the classroom.To engage and get to know all the families & children within our setting. And to ensure that the child’s safety and well-being is paramount at all times and to meet each child’s individual needs and interests. To develop positive working relationships with both the children and staff. To attend weekly staff meetings on Monday mornings. To read and have knowledge of LPM’s policies and procedures and a good understanding of the Early Years Regulations. Care of the indoor & outdoor environment.To have an understanding of the importance of safety within the setting. To prepare, plan and implement emerging interests within the classroom. To work as part of a team.
Qualifications: Minimum Fetac Level 6 essential.
Blue Stars has positions available in their preschools from September 2021.
Blue Stars is a preschool for autistic children and teachers should be registered with teaching council or be eligible for registration.
If you are interested, please contact Analisse Cedeno at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
Work Experience Available for students attending St. Nicholas Montessori College.
Columbus Club provides Summer School for children ranging in age from (3 to 12) in Donnybrook/Ballsbridge, D4.
We have three work experience opportunities available each week for eleven weeks this Summer for students training with St. Nicholas College to become Montessori teachers.
Dates: Tuesday, 8 th June – Friday, 20 th August
Times: 9am to 1pm daily and/or 9am – 3pm daily
Ages: Students are grouped according to age
Group 1: 3 year old students
Group 2: 4 year old students
Group 3: 5 year old students
Group 4: (6 & 7 year olds)
Group 5: (8-12 year olds)
Multi-Activity: Drama, Singing, Dance & Movement, Art and Drawing, Lego & Construction, Circle Time, Story-Telling, Treasure Hunts, Fun Games, Arts & Crafts, Baking, Mini Tennis, Variety of simple games to develop the gross motor skills and fine motor skills.
If you wish to apply for a place on our work experience programme, please send a covering letter and a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com Please state the week(s) you wish to apply for and your preference for (9am -1pm) or (9am – 3pm).Read More
DRUMNIGH MONTESSORI PRIMARY SCHOOL
c/o Ardscoil La Salle, Raheny Road, Dublin D05 Y132. Phone 01 848 8404
Drumnigh Montessori Primary School seeks a Montessori Guide to lead the children in the 6-12 years classroom from mid-August 2021.
Term and Basis: Hours 08:15 – 15:00 Monday to Friday, mid-August 2021 to end of June 2022, with potential for longer term position, subject to satisfactory probation and contract completion.
Drumnigh Montessori Primary School is an AMI-accredited Montessori for children aged 3-12, in Raheny, North Dublin, established in 1962. The school operates a 6-12 classroom and two 3-6 years classrooms. https://www.facebook.com/drumnighmontessoriprimaryschool/
Accountable to: Principal; Board of Directors of Drumnigh Montessori Primary School (BDMP)
- To work with a colleague in a 6-12 years classroom for the contract period
- To Lead the work for a group of children in the 6-12 years classroom as directed by the BDMP
- The Montessori Guide helps direct their students’ activities academically, emotionally and physically in a prepared Montessori environment that challenges each child to reach their full potential in accordance with Montessori philosophy.
Overall Duties are to:
- Report to the Principal and BDMP
- Organise and maintain a well-organised and attractively prepared environment consistent with Montessori pedagogy, paying particular attention to the needs of the children
- Establish the classroom work cycle and extended day work period and make presentations
- Guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in the 6-12 years classroom as directed by the Principal and BDMP as one of two teaching staff in the elementary classroom
- Ensure a high-quality learning environment for children so that the needs of the group and individual children are met
- Guide and assist children toward self-directed learning
- Follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Observe and record daily observations on each child’s individual progression
- Create, review and maintain each child’s individual development plan ensuring they progress at a rate according to their abilities
- Communicate effectively and frequently with parents of the children in your care, ensuring opportunities to discuss the child’s work and to provide feedback
- Meet with parents including two parent-teacher meetings and one parental observation throughout the year
- Contribute to the development of the school through effective relationships, encouraging families to engage with the wider school community
- Attend school meetings as required including staff meetings, professional sessions, training, and events on behalf of the school, e.g., parent evenings and family days
- Work with school staff as part of a team approach to delivering Montessori education to the highest standard
- Undertake administrative tasks as appropriate to the role and as assigned by the Principal
- Manage record keeping required for class operations, e.g. safety, fire, attendance and other records as needed
- Manage the acquisition of materials / equipment needed in consultation with the Principal
Required Qualifications: Montessori qualification from AMI, St Nicholas or equivalent, Level 7 or higher for the elementary age range, e.g., 3-12 years, 3-9 years, 6-12 years.
2 years post-graduate experience in a classroom preferred and having the competency and skills required for the position.
Required competencies: Communication skills, ensuring a high-quality learning environment, leading classwork through presentation, child observation, planning of children’s work, effective team working.
Language skills: Excellent written and spoken English. This position will include a second language curriculum, Gaeilge, for the children in the 6-12 years age group, as per the National Primary Curriculum; candidates able to provide the Gaeilge curriculum are preferred
Vetting: Candidates should have residency or permission to work. Preferred candidate will be subject to Garda vetting and other police vetting, reference validation and qualification check as part of the selection process.
Applications should be made by requesting a copy of the dedicated Application Form for the process by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and then submitting by 18:00, 18th June 2021.
Drumnigh Montessori Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.Read More