Columbus Club provides Summer Camps each Summer.
We provide camps for children from 3 to 12 years of age.
We are looking for 4 Montessori teachers for:
- Children aged 3 years of age
- Children aged 4 years of age
Times: 9am to 12.30 Monday to Friday
Venue: The Teresian School, Donnybrook, D4
Dates: Monday, 4th July – Friday, 19th August
Wages: To be agreed based on experience
Contact: If you are available for part or all of this seven week period please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to employ 3 Montessori Teachers for the month of June
Times: 9am -12.30 Monday to Friday
Venue: TBC – D4 area
Dates: Tuesday, 7th June – Friday, 1st July
Wages: To be agreed based on experience
Contact: If you wish to apply for the month of June, please email email@example.comRead More
Suitable candidates must have:
· Minimum QQI Level 5 in Early Childhood Care and Education or above.
· Good knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum.
· Have a genuine interest in nurturing the development of children.
· Have a good command of written and spoken English. Possess good communication skills.
· Applicants must provide us with references and be prepared to complete Garda vetting and hold relevant police vetting from other countries if applicable.
· Experience in childcare is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What we offer Our Staff:
· A competitive salary
· Uniform Supplied
· Christmas Bonus.
· Additional holiday.
·Discount on staff childcare if required.
· Mandatory training fully paid for.
· Continuous personal development to help you reach your full potential.
· On-site parking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As an Early Years Educator, you will help oversee the smooth running of the care rooms, maintain and organise a child-friendly environment.
· Ensure high standards of care for all children.
· Be flexible in your approach to the working environment and the requirements of the service.
· Be willing to work as a team member offering support to fellow team members.
· Maintain accurate children’s records.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with parents and provide them with feedback on their child’s day.
· Help to develop and implement crèche policies and routines.
· Assist in organising activity-based programmes for the development of the children.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €24,000.00-€29,000.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All staff and families sign a daily declaration. We operate a one way system for drop off and collections. Parents and Guardians don’t enter pods. Enhanced covid cleaning and disinfecting schedules in place.
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 (preferred)
- Ireland (preferred)
Interested in a career in Early Intervention?
ABA Preschool Academy Dublin is an Early Intervention Preschool for children with a diagnosis of Autism
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Early Childhood graduates who are interested in making a difference in an applied setting
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ” Early Childhood Graduate Opportunities”.
- Comprehensive training in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- BCBA Supervision
- Positive and collaborative work environment
- Excellent holidays and other benefits
We are seeking a capable and fun childminder to help with our two girls (aged 9 & 6) after school. Help needed includes collecting girls from school (we are within walking distance of the school), helping the children with their homework, coming up with fun and creative play activities (outdoors as much as possible) and bringing children to and from extra-curricular activities/play dates.
Ideally we would like someone 5 days a week (for 3-4 hours) however we can be flexible on hours and days. Childminder must be comfortable with dogs (we have two dogs at home).
Ideally you will have a drivers licence however not essential.
If you are interested please contact Cara via What’s App on 087 9120201 or email email@example.comRead More
PART TIME: 17.5 hours weekly [afternoons];
Remuneration: On application / dependent on level of experience JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of the Access and Inclusion Assistant is to ensure that children with disabilities can fully participate in the Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Programme, thereby reaping the benefits of quality early years care and education and realising the opportunity to reach their full potential. It is designed to be a support to the whole group of children in the class, with the primary role focusing on the needs and requirements of a particular child or small group of children.
START DATE: January 2022
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will:
➢ Be fully committed to the education and care of young children.
➢ Work in partnership with parents
➢ Carry out various non-contact tasks relevant to early learning and care, and in maintaining a safe and healthy
➢ Document child’s learning, which will feed into their continuous learning journey.
➢ Attend Team Meetings
➢ Minimum level 5 in Early Childhood Education and Care
➢ Fluent English
➢ Garda clearance
➢ Police clearance if applicable
➢ Valid references
➢ Enthusiastic and self- motivated
➢ Responsible Interest in promotion of positive behaviour in children with special needs
➢ Capable of working as a part of team
➢ Level 6 (or higher) qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care
➢ Special Needs qualification and experience
➢ Recent and relevant experience of working with young children
➢ Knowledge of the Montessori method of education/Montessori qualification
➢ “Children First”
➢ Paediatric First Aid
➢ Manual Handling
➢Knowledge of Lámh or PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
Apply by email to Ruth Black: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
We are currently recruiting for a Montessori Teacher in our Senior-Montessori Room working with children aged 3-6 years. The successful candidate must be qualified and have some experience but training will be given. We seek a person who is prepared to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of children. The person must be outgoing creative and have a genuinely caring nature as well as excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. Successful candidates will be called for interview and must be willing to undergo reference checks and garda vetting.
The start date is from 1st July 2021 . The position is permanent and full time – 40 Hours per Week – Monday to Friday. You would be working in a team with 4 other teachers – each teacher has their own group of up to 8 children.
Salary : Depending on experience
We are a full time facility caring for children aged 6 mts – 6 yrs and are located in the Dublin 4 – Ballsbridge area – close to both a Dart station and bus stop
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum Experience Required training will be given.
- Minimum Qualification : Montessori Qualification
- Ability Skills : Communications , Creativity , Personal/Social Care
- Competency Skills : Decision Making , Initiative , Teamwork .
- Knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum Framework
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Good communication skills-Fluency in both spoken & written English
Please contact Natasha O Brien – Manager
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com candidates will be called for interview in coming weeks. Alternatively CV’S and covering letters can be send to the following address –
Lansdowne Lodge Pre-School Montessori
6 Lansdowne Terrace,
Dublin 4.Read More
Montessori Teacher & Daycare Position
The Georgian Montessori Primary School is offering excellent childcare inclusive of Montessori education for children up to 12 years. Thanks to our team of professional and caring staff working parents can feel assured that their children’s physical, psychological and educational needs are met and that the children are happy. We aim to make afterschool care as enjoyable as possible and allow plenty of free play time to create a home from home environment.
Position: Montessori Teacher and Daycare
Full-time; in a fully equipped Montessori primary school and daycare
Montessori and Daycare Teacher
This position would be best suited to someone who is passionate about Montessori education and enthusiastic about creating a child-centered inviting environment.
About the role:
- Observe, guide, supervise, and asses children while they learn in the classroom environment and day-care settings
- Provide support and encouragement during homework time.
- Develop independent learning exercises, and materials that cater to the needs of the individual child
- Create and maintain a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued
- Establish and build a positive relationship with children, their families and your Co-workers
- Participate in school activities
- Hold a Level 7 or 8 qualification in Montessori Education (minimum of Level 5)
- Be passionate about Montessori education
- Good understanding of the national frameworks of Aistear and Síolta
- Certificates in First Aid and Manual Handling (or working towards them)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs and abilities
- Be patient, with excellent observational and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Have the ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure and treat everyone with respect
- Ability to adhere to school policies and school ethos
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Garda clearance
We work together as a fully supportive team to create a full Montessori environment and programme of activities for the children we cater for.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Contact: Please forward your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
Microsoft Word – Pembroke Full Time Position -2021.docx
Pembroke Montessori & Afterschool is expanding, and we are recruiting a Montessori teacher in this exciting time of growth within the company! Pembroke is a well-established Montessori and Afterschool situated in Dublin 4 and we are looking forward to opening two new Montessori classrooms in September 2021.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Montessori teacher who endeavors to support and guide children through their early years. The role will involve running a full-day Montessori classroom of 14 children with one other teacher. Our routine involves the Montessori work cycle in the mornings and extracurricular activities in the afternoons. We are looking for someone with excellent planning, communication, organisation skills, creativity and passion to join our exceptional team of Early Years educators.
• Running a Montessori classroom of 14 children, working in close co-operation with other team members.
• Day to day responsibility of children attending Pembroke Montessori, ensuring their safety, security, well-being, physical and developmental care.
- To liaise with parents, informally each day and formally at parent-teacher meetings.
- Promoting inclusive practices in the classroom.
- Planning, reviewing and implementing an age-appropriate educational curriculum for all children.
- To maintain appropriate records, observations, reports and any other required documents in compliance with regulation.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016, and all other relevant legislation and Regulations.
Suitable candidates should have:
- QQI Level 7/8 in Montessori Education.
- Minimum one year experience in a Montessori classroom.
- Good knowledge of Aistear.
- Excellent communication skills for working with both colleagues and parents.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Record of leading a Montessori classroom and the ability to demonstrate the planning, progress and outcomes your teaching and guidance resulted in.
- Initiative and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with special needs
- Full, clean driving license
- First Aid Responder (FAR) training
- Children’s First Child Protection training
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety training
- HACCP Job Details Hours: Full Time 8.30am-5pm or 6pm (alternating roster)
Salary: Competitive rates of pay, dependent on level of experience. €26,500-€31,000 Enhanced Employee Benefits:
Five weeks paid holidays each year.
Bike to work scheme.
TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme.
Continuous Professional development training.
Team building activities and social events.Read More