Irish family seeking a warm, kind and fun sole charge live in Montessorian (ideally, but not necessarily qualified) to join our family to look after our fantastic boy (5) and girl (2). Previous nanny is moving on after 4 wonderful years. Beautiful own entrance large self-contained studio apartment adjoined to the family home in Beaconsfield (25 minutes from London Marylebone on train – great for exploring London on the weekends!). Our house is a 15 minute stroll to Beaconsfield town which has lovely coffee shops, and shops etc. 20 minutes drive from Heathrow airport.
Start ASAP but flexible for the right candidate. 5 days a week 7.30am, Monday – Thursday with a 1.30pm finish on Fridays. Term time son in school 9-3 and daughter in Montessori 9-12 so would be possible to combine with part time study. Generous holidays.
Salary negotiable £26,000 – £33,500 gross per annum, subject to experience (no rent/living accommodation expenses). Salary paid through nannytax, we would deduct PAYE.
You would be welcome to stay at weekends or go elsewhere at weekends. Ideal candidate will have a passion for Montessori philosophy and a love of the outdoors, enjoy activities such as baking and arts and crafts and have an educational focus. Must have a full driver’s license and impeccable reference. Will have use of car.
Duties to include:
- School / nursery / after-school activities drop off and pick up.
- Preparing healthy simple hot dinner each day.
- Helping with homework.
- Bath/bedtime from time to time.
- Responsible for children’s laundry.
- Light housework (e.g emptying dishwasher, keeping kitchen, children’s bedroom and playroom tidy. We have a cleaner also.)
Contact Heidi on 00447531281014 or email email@example.com.Read More
We are located in Dalkey and are looking for a full-time childminder for our one year old twin daughters. Role to start at the beginning of June. Approx 40 hours a week. Monday to Friday with four full days and one half day (half day TBC). Girls are in a great routine with naps/eating so would love someone who can maintain that routine with them.
If interested please contact Einde O’Donnell at 0872337037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
The Montessori Nursery School in Edinburgh (Murrayfield) requires a committed, confident and caring Montessori directress (ideally with a minimum of three years experience) to join small, friendly team from August 2021 or earlier due to expansion. Breadth of experience working with 3-6 year olds required. Up to 40 hours per week over five mornings and four afternoons during term time till 4pm with deputy manager responsibilities. Pay according to qualifications and experience. Regrettably, we can only entertain candidates who do not require visas to work in the UK. In line with professional expectations, you will require to be registered with the SSSC (or eligible for registration) and a member of the PVG Scheme.
Please email: email@example.com for further information or to register your interest.Read More
Sharavogue Junior School now recruiting for September 2021. We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals with a love for Montessori and Education. Full-Time Roles. Working in Afterschool also after class.
Sharavogue is a long-established Montessori School in the Glenageary area. We have been in operation for over 35 years and are passionate about education. We have 9 Montessori Classes in our Montessori & Junior School up to 6th Class. We have a lovely environment with large outdoor play areas and a great team. We are central located close to the Dart station.
All C.V’s should be sent for the attention of the Principal: Gillian Dawson – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
We are currently trying to fill a temporary 10 week vacancy for an Early Years Teaching Assistant at Nord Anglia International School in Dublin.
If interested please contact Venetia Hamilton, Head of HR on 01 544 2323Read More
We require a live out nanny/childminder to look after our 3 children – aged 6,9 & 11 in Donnybrook – either 4 days a week (Tues 7:30 – 5:30; Wed/Thurs/Fri 7:30 – 6:30) or 3 days a week (Wed/Thurs/Fri 7:30 – 6:30) from 12th April.
Ideally the candidate would be interested in a longterm placement with us. Both parents work outside the home.
If interested contact Suzanne Shine – 0868268621Read More
Recruiting Preschool Montessori Teacher, Level 7/8, Greystones, Co.Wicklow.
Approx. hours: 08:15 to 15:00 (or 08:00 – 14:45). Start date: mid/end August 2021.
Our Learning Environment:
The Nest School offers for part-time Early Childhood Care and Education for ECCE aged children. We are located in a beautiful new purpose-built premises within the Waverly development. It is a first class, much-loved preschool which is heavily invested in – with an abundance of top quality materials, toys and curriculum aids. We value progressive thinking and aim to apply best practice from various preschool methodologies. We are enthusiastic and determined to continuously further develop and evolve our curriculum!
Our Playful, mixed Curriculum environment is well equipped, bright and welcoming with direct access to its own play garden (allowing children to move freely between indoor and outdoor with ease). Outdoor play and activity is a central part of our curriculum.
We are looking for a special Early Childhood Educator to join our preschool. They must:
- Hold a qualification in Early Childhood Education (minimus of Level 7/8).
- Have a minimum of three years experience within a quality setting.
- Really enjoy the company of young children – with fun and happiness at the centre of what we do.
- Have a great love for playful learning and thrive on creating rich and varied, fun and happy environments for children.
- Have a good knowledge and a commitment to best practice in all aspects of Early Childhood Care and Education (Aistear and Siolta, DES and TUSLA).
If you are interested in learning more please send your CV to Lynda at email@example.com. See www.thenetschool.ieRead More
Recruiting Preschool Montessori Teacher, Level 7/8 with minimum 3 years experience, Greystones, Co.Wicklow.
Approx. Hours: 08:00 to 14:45. Start date: mid/end August 2021.
Our Learning Environment:
The Nest School offers for part-time Early Childhood Care and Education for ECCE aged children. We are located in a beautiful new purpose-built premises within the Waverly development. It is a first class, much-loved preschool which is heavily invested in – with an abundance of brand new top quality materials, toys and curriculum aids both indoors and outdoors. We value progressive thinking and aim to apply best practice from various preschool methodologies. We are enthusiastic and determined to continuously further develop and evolve our curriculum!
Our Montessori environment is fully equipped with the entire IMEB preschool Montessori materials (with a special commitment to Practical Life and Culture Subjects). We also include a range of toys and rotating role play options in the classroom in addition to our well-developed outdoor play environment.
We are looking for a special preschool Montessori teacher to join our preschool. They must:
- Hold a qualification in Montessori teaching (minimum of Level 7/8).
- Have a great hate for Montessori with a minimum of three years experience within a quality Montessori setting.
- Really enjoy young children – with fun and happiness at the centre.
- In addition to Montessori, have a strong appreciation for and commitment to playful learning.
- Have good knowledge and a commitment to best practice in all aspects of Early Childhood Care and Education (Aistear and Siolta, DES and TUSLA).
If you are interested in learning more please send your CV to Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org. See: www.thenetschool.ieRead More
Childminder wanted in Killiney, Co. Dublin. The family consists of 2 boys aged 7 and 5 and a daughter aged 13. With lockdown the children are doing full-time homeschooling whilst the parents work full-time.
For now the role is 8:30am – 4:30pm but this will change to 3pm-6pm when schools re-open. However, would revert to full-time during school holidays.
A full driving license and a car are a requirement. Would suit a recent college graduate (ideally with childcare background).
If interested please email email@example.com or call 0976335269.Read More
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated professional to join our lovely team in Pembroke Montessori!
- Assisting in a Montessori classroom of 9 children aged 3-5 years, with a Montessori teacher.
- Day to day responsibility of children attending Pembroke Montessori, including their physical and developmental care.
- Promoting inclusive practices in the classroom.
- Planning, reviewing and implementing an age appropriate educational curriculum for specific children.
The role will be to support children’s access into the daily routine and activities, while encouraging group interactions and activities. Applicants must have great communication skills, be flexible in their approach and have a passion for working with young children and children with special needs. Our goal in Pembroke Montessori is to support all children in their educational, social and emotional development and we are looking for someone with the same beliefs to join our team!
Suitable candidates should have:
- Minimum Fetac Level 6 qualification in Montessori and/or Early Years Education.
- Good knowledge of Aistear & Siolta.
- Enthusiasm, experience and genuine interest in working with supporting children.
- Excellent communication skills for working with both colleagues and parents.
- Initiative and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- First Aid Training, Children’s First Child Protection training, Manual Handling, Fire safety training.
- Experience with special needs.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
Salary: €13.00 per hour
Immediate start or as soon as possible! Please forward your CV and cover letter to Sinead at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More