Participating in Erasmus has tremendous intellectual, cultural, social, and personal advantages. The feedback of returning students demonstrates that the intellectual challenge of studying/working in a European context is very fulfilling and that language skills develop significantly. Employers are on the lookout for graduates who have proved success in a global context, as the globalisation of the labor market continues to expand.
Who are St. Nicholas’s Erasmus Partners?
- Brussels, Belgium: Odissee
- Vorselaar, Belgium: Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
- Copenhagen, Denmark: University College Copenhagen
- Joensuu, Finland: University of Eastern Finland
- Paris, France: Institut Catholique de Paris
- Hildesheim, Germany: University of Hildesheim
- Debrecen, Hungary: Debrecen Reformed Theological University
- Haifa, Israel: Gordon College
- Lake Como, Italy: Associazione Scuola Montessori
- Auckland, New Zealand: Education Personnel
- Ljubljana, Slovenia: University of Ljubljana
- Antalya, Turkey: Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University