Garda Vetting Application
St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland is a registered organisation for Garda Vetting.
Requirements to use SNMTA eVetting service:
- Be over 16 years old (If aged 16-18 years, one must have submitted ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form)
- Have access to a valid email address
- Have access to the Internet
- Have completed the ‘Proof of Identity’ process
Garda Vetting Steps:
- The St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland validates proof of identity and sends the vetting subject an email with a link attached inviting him/her to complete a Vetting Application Form.
- The vetting subject completes a Vetting Application Form online and submits it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Katie Moore, Programme Manager, St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers’ Association, 100 Georges St. Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 H5P3′.
- The St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland reviews the vetting application and submits it to the National Vetting Bureau
- The National Vetting Bureau processes the application and forwards a vetting disclosure to the St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland.
- The St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland reviews the vetting disclosure and provides a copy of the vetting disclosure to the vetting subject.
Garda National Vetting Affiliation Registration Number
To apply for GNVB Number
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the Registered Vetting Organisation- St. Nicholas Montessori
- Membership number – St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers’ Association
- Name and address of your Montessori school
- Contact person within your Montessori school
- The purpose of your business- e.g. Montessori early years education, and or school-age programmes.
The Garda National Vetting Bureau will then send you an application form to
complete and return to them by post.
On completion, you will be issued with a GNVB Affiliate Registration Number
Send GNVB Affiliate Registration Number to firstname.lastname@example.org so your details can be updated.
*Please be aware if you have multiple settings, this process must be completed
for each individual setting*