Garda Vetting Application
St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland is a registered organisation for Garda Vetting.
Requirements to use our eVetting service:
- Be over 16 years old (If aged 16-18 years, one must have submitted ‘Parent/Guardian Consent Form)
- Have access to a valid email address
- Have access to the Internet
- Have completed the ‘Proof of Identity’ process
Garda Vetting Steps:
- The St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland validates proof of identity and sends the vetting subject an email with a link attached inviting him/her to complete a Vetting Application Form.
- The vetting subject completes a Vetting Application Form online and submits it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ‘Katie Moore St, Programme Manager, St. Nicholas Montessori Teachers’ Association, 100 Georges St. Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin A96 H5P3′.
- The St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland review the vetting application and submits it to the National Vetting Bureau
- The National Vetting Bureau processes the application and forwards a vetting disclosure to the St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland.
- The St. Nicholas Montessori Society of Ireland reviews the vetting disclosure and as soon as is practicable provides a copy of the vetting disclosure to the vetting subject.
Garda National Vetting Affiliation Registration Number
It is recommended that each Early Childhood and School Age Childcare setting apply for their individual registration number now to ensure that when the need to apply for Garda Vetting arises there will be no delays in processing.
To apply for a Garda National Vetting Bureau Affiliation Registration Number please complete the following steps:
Email the Garda Vetting Bureau requesting a registration number- email@example.com providing the following information:
- Name of the Registered Vetting Organisation you are applying through- St. Nicholas Montessori College.
- Name and business address of your organisation
- Contact person within the organisation
- The purpose of your business- e.g Montessori Education for children aged 3-6
The Garda National Vetting Bureau will then send you an application form to complete and return to them by post.
Once you have returned your completed form, you will be issued with a GNVB Affiliate Registration Number through a letter in the post (please note this could take up to two weeks).
When you receive your GNVB Affiliate Registration Number please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your details.
*Please be aware if you have multiple settings, this process must be completed for each individual setting*