Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth
DCEDIY Support for Re-Opening Posters
SNMTA Member's Health Assured Programme
- A 24 hour a day, 7 days a week helpline offering practical information and emotional support on a broad range of topics including family issues, bereavement, trauma, relationship issues, stress-related conditions, tax information, medical information, money management and debt.
- An online Health and Well-Being Portal www.healthassuredeap.com provides access to extensive well-being resources including four-week programmes, videos, webinars, and access to their Health e-hub mobile app.
Preparing to Reopen Early Learning and Care and School-Age Childcare settings
Garda National Vetting Affiliation Registration Number
It will soon become compulsory that organisations applying for Garda Vetting must hold their own Garda National Vetting Bureau Affiliation Registration Number.This unique registration number will ensure that only relevant organisations conducting relevant work with children have the ability to apply for Garda Vetting. This will be made mandatory in compliance with the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Acts 2012-2016.
It is recommended that each Early Childhood and School Age Childcare setting apply for their individual registration number now to ensure that when the need to apply for Garda Vetting arises there will be no delays in processing.
To apply for a Garda National Vetting Bureau Affiliation Registration Number please complete the following steps:
Email the Garda Vetting Bureau requesting a registration number- firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- Name of the Registered Vetting Organisation you are applying through- St. Nicholas Montessori College.
- Name and business address of your organisation
- Contact person within the organisation
- The purpose of your business- e.g Montessori Education for children aged 3-6
The Garda National Vetting Bureau will then send you an application form to complete and return to them by post.
Once you have returned your completed form, you will be issued with a GNVB Affiliate Registration Number through a letter in the post (please note this could take up to two weeks).
When you receive your GNVB Affiliate Registration Number please email this to email@example.com so we can update your details.
*Please be aware if you have multiple settings, this process must be completed for each individual setting*