Pembroke Montessori & Afterschool is a well-established school situated in Dublin 4, operating since 2013.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Montessori teacher who endeavours to support and guide children through their early years. The role will involve leading a full-day Montessori classroom of 8 children. Our routine involves the Montessori work cycle in the mornings and extracurricular activities in the afternoons. We are looking for someone with excellent planning, communication, organisation skills, creativity and passion to join our exceptional team of Early Years educators. This role would be suitable for someone currently working in a Montessori classroom, as a leader or assistant, who would like to grow and develop in their career.
Suitable candidates should have:
- Minimum QQI Level 7 Early Childhood Care & Montessori Education
- 2/3 years’ experience in a Montessori environment
- Record of working in a Montessori classroom (the ability to demonstrate the planning, progress and outcomes your teaching and guidance resulted in)
- Certificate in First Aid and Child Protection Training
- Knowledge of Aistear and the Early Years (Pre-school services) Regulations.
- Full Irish/EU Driving License
- Excellent communication skills for working with both colleagues and parents
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with special needs
- First Aid Responder (FAR) training
- Children’s First Child Protection training
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety training
Full Time alternating roster 8.30am-4.30pm or 8.45am-6pm
€30,000.00 per year
Enhanced Employee Benefits:
- 5-7 weeks paid holidays each year (dependant on qualifications & experience)
- Ongoing CPD training with our in-house Director of Montessori
- In-house mentoring and professional development
- Team building activities and social events
- Annual performance bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme