Part-Time Montessori Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated professional to join our lovely team in Pembroke Montessori!
- Assisting in a Montessori classroom of 9 children aged 3-5 years, with a Montessori teacher.
- Day to day responsibility of children attending Pembroke Montessori, including their physical and developmental care.
- Promoting inclusive practices in the classroom.
- Planning, reviewing and implementing an age appropriate educational curriculum for specific children.
The role will be to support children’s access into the daily routine and activities, while encouraging group interactions and activities. Applicants must have great communication skills, be flexible in their approach and have a passion for working with young children and children with special needs. Our goal in Pembroke Montessori is to support all children in their educational, social and emotional development and we are looking for someone with the same beliefs to join our team!
Suitable candidates should have:
- Minimum Fetac Level 6 qualification in Montessori and/or Early Years Education.
- Good knowledge of Aistear & Siolta.
- Enthusiasm, experience and genuine interest in working with supporting children.
- Excellent communication skills for working with both colleagues and parents.
- Initiative and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- First Aid Training, Children’s First Child Protection training, Manual Handling, Fire safety training.
- Experience with special needs.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
Salary: €13.00 per hour
Immediate start or as soon as possible! Please forward your CV and cover letter to Sinead at email@example.com