In Hedley Park Montessori School
Hedley Park Montessori School in Merrion Square, Dublin 2, is a long-established, private independent junior and preschool for boys and girls, aged 2.5 – 13 years.
They are seeking a Montessori teacher to assist in our Primary classes under the guidance of long-established, experienced Montessori professionals. This position would be best suited to someone who is passionate about teaching and the Montessori method of education.
Full-time Montessori teaching with after-school duties.
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Start date, end of August 2022.
1) A passion for Montessori education.
2) Level 7 or 8 qualification in Montessori Education (minimum level 5).
3) Excellent communication skills.
4) Have the ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
5) Be patient, and have excellent observational skills.
6) Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
7) Display a willingness to work within the school policies.
8) Certificate in First Aid.
Please forward your CV with cover letter to the Principal, email@example.com