Early Childhood Educator: Playful Indoor & Outdoor Learning, Greystones
Recruiting Preschool Montessori Teacher, Level 7/8, Greystones, Co.Wicklow.
Approx. hours: 08:15 to 15:00 (or 08:00 – 14:45). Start date: mid/end August 2021.
Our Learning Environment:
The Nest School offers for part-time Early Childhood Care and Education for ECCE aged children. We are located in a beautiful new purpose-built premises within the Waverly development. It is a first class, much-loved preschool which is heavily invested in – with an abundance of top quality materials, toys and curriculum aids. We value progressive thinking and aim to apply best practice from various preschool methodologies. We are enthusiastic and determined to continuously further develop and evolve our curriculum!
Our Playful, mixed Curriculum environment is well equipped, bright and welcoming with direct access to its own play garden (allowing children to move freely between indoor and outdoor with ease). Outdoor play and activity is a central part of our curriculum.
We are looking for a special Early Childhood Educator to join our preschool. They must:
- Hold a qualification in Early Childhood Education (minimus of Level 7/8).
- Have a minimum of three years experience within a quality setting.
- Really enjoy the company of young children – with fun and happiness at the centre of what we do.
- Have a great love for playful learning and thrive on creating rich and varied, fun and happy environments for children.
- Have a good knowledge and a commitment to best practice in all aspects of Early Childhood Care and Education (Aistear and Siolta, DES and TUSLA).
If you are interested in learning more please send your CV to Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org. See www.thenetschool.ie