Teacher wanted at The Nest School in Greystones
A special person to join our much loved new preschool in Greystones.
Rich Play Based Mixed Curriculum Learning Environment.
After much success in our lovely Preschool ‘Lily Montessori’ (Deansgrange, Co Dublin), we are excited to open our new preschool in Greystones, Co Wicklow (www.thenestschool.ie).
Hours teaching: 09.15 to 13.00/13.30 with an additional 45 minutes daily of paid preparation time
Requirements: Level7/8/9 Early Childhood qualification & min 3 full years of teaching experience
Start Date: mid/ end August 2020
Our exceptional Team
Our success is down to our exceptional team of Early Childhood Educators who share a common vision, values and our culture. Together, with the very best of our industry’s educators, we offer top class care and education for the children in our care!
We are now looking for a really special preschool teaching team, who share this ethos, to join us on our journey of success in our top quality preschool environment.
The happiness and job satisfaction of the team is paramount to our success. Our aim is for our educators to have long, successful and fulfilling careers in ‘The Nest School’ – working in a supportive and inclusive environment where they are respected, rewarded and genuinely enjoy coming to work. There will be opportunity during recruitment to talk with the existing team.
Our learning Environment
‘The Nest School’ in Blacklion, Greystones is opening in a beautiful new purpose-built premises within the Waverly development. It is heavily invested in – with an abundance of brand new top quality materials, toys and curriculum aids. We value progressive thinking – and aim to apply best practice from various preschool methodologies. We are enthusiastic and determined to continuously further develop and evolve our curriculum!
The Nest School preschool classes all catering for the ECCE age group – with the following environments:
- High quality mixed curriculum play based learning environments with their own specialist educators. The play based environments can be connected to allow for larger open plan spaces. Each environment has its own top quality outdoor play space and benefits from transition areas – so as to facilitate the children moving freely between indoor and outdoor with ease. Outdoor play and activity is a central part of our curriculum.
- A multipurpose shared room for relaxation, sensory and active curriculum use – This room also has direct access to outdoors with transition spaces
- A pure Montessori environment (with an emphasis on Practical life and culture subjects) –with its own skilful dedicated Montessori teachers.
The Play Curriculum Educator team must have:
- An Early Childhood Care and Education qualification levle7/8 or 9 from a reputable college
- Have a minimum of 3 full years of teaching experience
- Have a special interest in offering rich and diverse learning curriculum.
Specialist training in some of the following would be a great advantage:
- Outdoor play, activity and learning
- Music and drama
- Physical activity.
- Have good knowledge and a commitment to Aistear and Siolta
- Very much enjoy spending time with young children and have a naturally nurturing and engaging style
- Have an appreciation for the Montessori method
If you are interesting in learning more please send your CV to Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.thenestschool.ieThe Nest School Website